From headhunting to resume coaching
My work as a resume coach draws on five years’ experience working in executive search for the international development sector. Through recruiting senior level and hard to fill roles across the globe, I’ve read thousands and thousands of resumes and cover letters. I know what hiring managers are looking for and how to stand out from the pack.
What I do
Cover Letter Help
Job Search Strategy
- Executive search consulting in Oxford, UK.
- Office administration and human resources for the oil & gas sector in Calgary
- Teaching English an Additional Language for Business
- Administrative projects for the government of Western Australia
- A brief stint in sheep & cattle farming in Australia
Over the last ten years, I’ve lived and worked in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand and Canada. Originally from Alberta, I’m back living in Calgary again.
I have a BA in Psychology from UBC, a digital marketing certificate from the Red Academy in Vancouver, and a Yoga Alliance certified yoga teacher training certificate from Rishikesh, India.
Connect with me on social media: