From Headhunting to Resume Coaching
My work as a resume coach draws on over six years of working in executive search for the international development and for-purpose sectors. Through recruiting senior level and hard to fill roles all over the world, I’ve read thousands of resumes and cover letters for all kinds of roles. I know what hiring managers are looking for and how to stand out from the pack.
Over the last ten years, I’ve lived and worked in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand and Canada. Originally from Alberta, I’m back living in Calgary again.
I have a BA in Psychology from UBC, a digital marketing certificate from the Red Academy in Vancouver, and a Yoga Alliance certified yoga teacher training certificate from Rishikesh, India.
My professional experience includes:
- Executive search consulting in Oxford
- Office administration and human resources for the oil & gas sector in Calgary
- Teaching English an Additional Language for Business
- Administrative projects for the government of Western Australia
- A brief stint in sheep & cattle farming in Australia
Connect with me on social media: